Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving



I’m feeling bluesy since the holidays are around the corner.  This will be the first Thanksgiving without my mother.  My mother passed away April 19th 2013 from pancreatic cancer. We were like silly sisters, who should have had our own comedy show (lol).  The only thing I can hold on to is our memories we created throughout the years. I can truly say my mother raised a respectful strong-willed woman.  My mother was intelligent, a go-getter, had loads of wisdom and compassionate.  I’m just thankful for the morals my mother instilled in me and in turn will be taught to my son.  I’m thankful for being alive and being able to volunteer my time to those who are battling cancer.  I’m thankful for being healthy, even when occasionally sneaking into (yummy treats).  Overall, I’m thankful for being alive and spending the holidays with my son, brother and significant other. 
Happy Thanksgiving.
   On this note, if you need a Realtor I’m here to work hard for you….Andrea Gonzalez- 702-485-7887- www.vipdreamhomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment