Thursday, December 5, 2013

Certification for Relocationg Military Families

I was so excited to hear about this new certification for Relocation Military Families, I had to blog about it.  Coming from a military background, I can relate to moving constantly unless we had PCS (permanent change of station).  Implementing this new certification will give Realtors the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and how to better serve our troops.
Presently, there are 22 million military veterans and another 1.1 millions active-duty personnel in the United States, representing a significant potential client base. Therefore, encourage Realtors to take advantage of the opportunity to help veterans and service members find housing that best meet their needs.  This certification will teach you how to help clients take full advantage of military benefits and support, how to work within the tight time frame for relocation, and working with deployed military and their families.  I have personal experience in dealing with military families, so I'm aware of the process.
 If you need my assistance, I 'am here to help. 
Andrea Gonzalez- VIP Realty Group/702.485-7887/www.vipdreamhomes.com
For you Las Vegas Market update follow me facebook/http://www.facebook.com/vipdreamhomes
SERVE THOSE WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment